Thread: Time to make the board active

Verified Hobbyist BCD sandmanlou's Avatar
    With all of the stuff going on with ASPD and rumors that it will be no more soon everyone is scrambling to wind up somewhere. We already have our place here on this site. We came here during the crash. We know the members are real and verified and we know each other.

I have spoke with several ASPD friends and I hope they chose to use this site as their new hobby home. All we have to do is start posting and get the site back active.

I spoke with Ck about moving reviews and he said it was okay to move reviews from ASPD to here as is, so I moved my recent ones.

Lets get this place up and going.

Sandmanlou

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Im here. Still fishing for the right site. Havent navigated this one yet until now.

So far this site seems to work the best, eccie is really slow on my computer, midnight is kinda boring so far. we'll just have to wait it out and see what happens.

Hi Lou!!! It is great to see you here!! I am a member of all sites mentioned...I will say for the time being
    Im gonna wait and watch. There is OPEN membership to one site, and the other seems to be in a slight
    row with P411. I have the ULTIMATE trust in CK and all of the moderators on this site. I know they will
    do whatever it takes to have a safe community here at home2 for all of us.

Kisses and Licks-
    Carlie

I agree with lou that we need to start posting and get this thing active.....Also, everyone can tell their "friends" about us (as long as it's someone known and trusted).....We're still trying to keep the trouble-makers away so keep that in mind if/when you tell others about us.....
    BIG C

IF SOME IS GOOD, THEN MORE IS BETTER

The best way to make sure that nothing you say "CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law is to make sure that you say NOTHING.....IOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! ! ! !

I'll tell all my special friends where to find me...Alot of you are already here!!

Kisses and Licks-
    Carlie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (carlie @ Jan 2 2010, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;ll tell all my special friends where to find me...Alot of you are already here!!

Kisses and Licks-
    Carlie[/b]
    Just tell me where I can find ya and that should be enough :D :D :D.....
    BIG C

IF SOME IS GOOD, THEN MORE IS BETTER

The best way to make sure that nothing you say "CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law is to make sure that you say NOTHING.....IOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! ! ! !