First time Clients see regular donations below

15 MINUTES $125 NON-STOP DTBBBJCIM
Hhr 200 Pearls
Hhr with Greek 250 Pearls
Hr 300 Pearls
Hr with Greek 350 Pearls
90 minutes 500 Pearls
90 Minutes with Greek 600 Pearls

I DARE you NOT to touch yourself while reading this..

I’m naked right now, rubbing my tits and making my nipples hard. My right hand is sliding down my body... slowly. My fingers feel so soft and silky on my skin as I go down... further.... all the way.

My hand slides between my legs. It feels so good.
I like to tease myself as I gently rub up and down my pussy. Just barely touching my clit as my fingers caress my pussy. I slide my middle finger up my tight little slit and feel my piercing. It’s exciting.
I flick my pussy ring to intensify the anticipated pleasure. Mhmmm.

My pussy feels like silk, smooth and soft.
I stroke my slit to the bottom and then back up.. over and over... but slowly. Sensually. So sexual and inviting.

My finger edges in, it’s warm and wet. I tease myself a little more, feeling my body. My hands touching myself all over. Touching myself how I love to be touched, caressed. I move both of my hands down my body slowly... My finger goes inside. It feels so fucking good. I’m so wet. I can’t help but want to taste myself but I resist. Not yet. I’m worth the wait.

My finger goes in and out of my tight, wet pussy. Pushing further and further upon every entry. It’s hot. I want more. I use two fingers now. Moving in just the right motion. Feeling my sex. YES. I’m so fucking wet baby. Fuck yes.

I feel my pussy wrapped around my fingers and it’s so amazing. Oh. Fuck. I found my g-spot.....
Going in and out. Deeper each time. Sensually. Rhythmically fucking myself with my hand. Yes. Over and over, rubbing inside and creating a feeling of pure pleasure. It’s going to make me cum.... wetter and wetter... tighter and tighter. Oh. My. Fucking. God. YES....

I can’t stop. It feels too good, I can’t stop.
I’m cumming... it’s squirting.... Warm and wet on my hand. Yes baby. I’m FUCKING CUMMING.

Oh. My. God. I’m not done.
I slide my hand up and rub my clit. Touching it, rubbing up and down ever so slightly. It’s swollen and ready to get off. Sensitive and ready. Oh fuck yes. It feels so good. I have to go harder. I’m rubbing it hard now.... up and down... side to side. I grind my hips into my hand, over and over in a circular motion.... oh fuck. Yes baby, yes. Fuck yeah.
I’m going to cum again, orgasm. Yes yes yes.
I’m shaking, trembling with intensity. Fuck.

I bring my hands up now. Hands wet, rubbing my sweet pussy all over my hot body softly and sensually. I get to the top, my tits are popping as o pay special attention to my hard nipples... I lick my fingers. Mmmm. I love the way I taste. I’m fucking delicious.

I suck my fingers, working my tongue up and down like it was your dick. Sucking and swirling, like I have a lollipop in my mouth. Deep throating myself. I love to feel the back of my throat. FUCK, I taste good.
I wish it was your dick was in my mouth...

ONLY PLAYING WITH VERIFIED OH2 MEMBERS with Verifiable References OR P411 MEMBERS. SORRY GUYS TOO MUCH WORK TRYING TO VERIFY YOU. PM me here with references & YOUR NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT LINE, THEN text me @ 737-710-7311 with your hobby name & three available times you're ready to play if possible. P411 Members get priority appointments if you book at https://preferred411.comP337461

****Please Don’t ask for discounts, it’s very disrespectful. I promise to provide you outstanding service. Asking for discounts is like a Provider shorting your time, not providing what they advertise or asking for more Pearls upon your arrival. I take pride in writing my ads as well as providing superb bbbjcim, CFS, CGreek, love a good FF & I totally get off with your dick as far down my throat as possible. NO BAREBACK play & Please NO PHONE CALLS. INCALLS ONLY AND LAST APPOINTMENT 9PM.

See you soon,
XoXXX❤️❤️❤️Pearl