sexy asian and german mix hottie with talent thats out of this world. playing tonight. im hosting at my incall in arlington off 360 near six flags. 150hhr 300hr incall. PSE , GFE,BBBJ, DT, DATY, SS, LFK, NQNS, CIM, CW, MSOG(hr only)...no GREEK ...NO AA...NO BBC.....NO Huge HORSE cocks fellas..Great body, pretty face, perfect ass, b cups, in shape and super fun and down to earth. Highly reviewed and highly recommended.. text me now.. im bored, i havent taken any calls in a few days and now im ready to get back to play land.. come see me. i promise youll love me and youll love the things i can do with my mouth tongue and lips...text me...dont waste my time if your not serious. the first sign of bullshit, then im blocking your number... too many fuck bois bullshit and waste time and i dont got time for that. respect my time as i do yours...its best if you schedule with me and give me a couple of hours to make sure im on point. unless you dont mind watching me run around naked gettng ready....most men love it, but there has been one trying to make it out to be something bad...dumb as fuck he is making himself to look...loser....lol...sorry.. im waiting to play hurry up...text this naughty little sex kitten, im ready to amaze you...9728779434