Thread: What makes her unique from all other ladies?

Retired Companion

Thumbs up

While on a dinner date, recently. I was asked what made me more unique than any other woman.
    Frankly I can't say. I am who I am & I don't pretend to be anyone than myself.
    While I'm very forthright & opinionated. I'm still a very soft spoken sensitive, all around fun loving woman.

Since it's the men who seek out the women that are desirable to them (in whatever way that may be).
    Lets pose the question to you men.
    Not referring to anything regarding BCD persona. Of the women you've met (seen more than 2xs).
    What is it about those women that makes them more unique than others you've spent time with?

Speaking only for myself. And w/o naming names. The reasons why I choose to spend quality time with someone 2xs or more. Is because
    I found said person/s to be a respectable kind gentleman. Who see & enjoys me as a person.
    I can be myself around those I've met and the communication is remarkably warm & inviting. Yet stimulating. As if I've known that person for a very long time.
    Unique men of quality & substance. Are why I enjoy extended dates (that go beyond BCD).
    It's wonderful feeling like your with someone who gets what your about & enjoy you for who you are. No walls of pretending to be anyone but your true selves.

Verified Hobbyist BCD cupofjava's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wicked milf @ Nov 21 2009, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Speaking only for myself. And w/o naming names. The reasons why I choose to spend quality time with someone 2xs or more. Is because
    I found said person/s to be a respectable kind gentleman. Who see & enjoys me as a person.
    I can be myself around those I&#39;ve met and the communication is remarkably warm & inviting. Yet stimulating. As if I&#39;ve known that person for a very long time.
    Unique men of quality & substance. Are why I enjoy extended dates (that go beyond BCD).
    It&#39;s wonderful feeling like your with someone who gets what your about & enjoy you for who you are. No walls of pretending to be anyone but your true selves.[/b]
    Wow WM, I couldn&#39;t have said it any better! Substitute the words "gentleman" with "women" and I totally agree! All the gals have T&A and provide a service. It is truly special to meet someone who you do "click" with.

Great Post! :D
    Hobby explorer in search of the perfect callipygian

Figuring It Out Companion abigalexoxo's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wicked milf @ Nov 21 2009, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I am who I am & I don&#39;t pretend to be anyone than myself.[/b]
    Being yourself and coming to the relationship with an honest portrayal of who you are helps to find people better suited to your company. There are people who are able to find an intensely interesting and often provocative connection.

Sex is merely a physiological contribution to a psychological force: Sexuality.

final project due tomorrow...
    abby
    Well behaved women rarely make history

Retired Companion
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (abigalexoxo @ Nov 21 2009, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Being yourself and coming to the relationship with an honest portrayal of who you are helps to find people better suited to your company. There are people who are able to find an intensely interesting and often provocative connection.
    abby[/b]

Very true. I&#39;ve been blessed to of met very few that I&#39;ve *not* clicked with (beyond bcd acts).

Verified Hobbyist BCD offshoredrilling's Avatar
    Well I have never met ya. But you do have a great sense of humor. Sure I could find more if I ever look.
    ------------------
    The Original Kelly
    "For women ... men have two emotional states: hungry and horny - if you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich."

A good MILF knows all about both. How to take care of both. And switch the state if out of bread.

More than one provider call me a spoiled brat.

You know that time when they are on top of you in a 69, they rise their head for air and make sounds of joy. Ya Spank them, they need to get back to work ae.

I have been called everything from a flaming asshole to an angel. I have no idea why some women really like me. I can&#39;t seem to find a common thread.

But I guess that is to be expected because there is no common demoniator for my attraction to a particular woman. It seems to be different in each case.

I know it sounds rather silly to some, but each woman is unique and can be beautiful in their own way. I am far from being able to see that all the time, but it is a fact.

However, one thing that will ensure a woman looses her uniqueness with me is lying. Not the "white lies" that we all may tell from time to time, but the real deal. Deceit is an ugly thing and has led me to walk away from several very physically attractive women.
    "if I could start again
    a million miles away
    I would keep myself
    I would find a way"

I&#39;ve found that there&#39;s guys I either only see once because they like to sample other waters... But there&#39;s also the great guys who come back over & over. I continue to see them because the bond & connection gets stronger & better (in my mind at least). Still alot of guys I&#39;m dying to meet though! Time for new pics I guess, j.k