From oct wed 7 th till oct 14 th

Incall in Slidell and Ms coast with 24 / 48 hours reservation preferably , short notice apts are welcome if u have all info requested at contact page on my website sent to my e mail before contacting me by phone and at least an hour and half advance call .

all week $ 350 an hour and half

wed 7 th $ 250 an hr /2 hours 450

thursday 8th $ 230 an hr /2 hours 430

friday 9 th $ 270 an hr /2 hours 470

sat 10 th $ 300 an hr / 2 hours 500

sunday 11 th $ 250 a hr/2 hours 470

monday 12 th $ 230 an hr /2 hours 430

tuesday 13 th $ 270 an hr/2 hours 460

wed 14 th $ 230 an hr / two hours 430

ALWAYS GFE

If you like me to travel closer to you I can set up in call to meet you at
$350 an hour /$ 400 an hour and half or two hours $550

I may travel to Hammond, Covington ,New Orleans , Denhan Springs , Wiggins , Mobile , Hattiesburg .

Baton Rouge incall only
two hours $ 600
an hour and half $ 550
( it takes me two hours to get there )

I am really enjoying meeting so many nice kind gentlemen that are happy with my specials that I like to share it with all the ones that I have not have had the chance to meet yet .

Please have in mind pre booking as I am busy with my regular clientele and i am making extra time to offer this specials to meet you and thank you for stopping by my ad !

YOU may still check with me for availability even its marked as booked on my website , please don't be discouraged as I will make extra time if our schedules allow .

Also happy to offer doubles when possible with both very well reviewed and beautiful Nikki Tylor in Slidell and New Orleans and Elegant Belinda on Ms Coast and Slidell with advance arrangements as we all ladies are very busy with our rendezvous as is it is ...

$ 300 an hour per girl in call
$ 350 an hour out call

www.julinkaa.com
228 669 2326