Companion's Handle: Britney Fox

Date of Visit: 1/9/2021

Preferred Method of Contact: PM, or p411

Phone Number: will provide

Email Address:

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?107172-Britney-Fox

City, State: Dallas, TX

Type of Visit: incall

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: kissing, rubbing, DATY, mpcfs, mish and K9

Scheduled Length of Visit: hour

Donation: 350+ tip

Approximate age of Companion: 22

Hair Color and Length: long blonde...mid back length

Smoking Status: vaping

Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian

Companion Description: 5’7”, 115# 32D-28-30 according to p411...and no reason to doubt.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes...she is awesome.

Public comments: I contacted Britney via p411 and she responded via text. We set up a meeting at a nice upscale hotel at 635 and 75. I showed up, texted her I was there and she sent the room number. I made my way up to the room...and behind the door was a young, beautiful,blue-eyed woman. I will say her pictures are 100% her but she looks better in-person. IMO, her face is prettier and her body is better than the pics. We chit chatted a bit, I got comfortable...she excused herself to the bathroom and when she returned had on a nice two piece lingerie...crotch less panties. She is young and new to the hobby but clearly not new to sex.

I’ve seen a couple of new young ladies from the Welcome Wagon and have been underwhelmed...NOT with Britney. Britney is a pleaser and very sweet. I wish I could lie to you guys and keep her to myself but my better nature is getting the better of me.

The rest of the story:

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.