Session Length: 1/2 Hour
Fee: $100
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Long, Curly and Dark
Race: Cuban
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Couldn’t tell
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
Provider`s Face and Body: Gabbi is attractive, a bit plumper than her photos suggest but pleasing, She has a very pretty face and a set of natural B's. She is average build not thin but far from fat, just your average girl next door.

Comments:

It was a last minute deal and saw her add and took the plunge. Showed at the incall with little confusion, it was clean and looked like you typical incall location. She met me in a silky purple robe and gave me a little kiss and we went upstairs. We got comfortable and started with a nice BBBJ and soon moved to some CFS/Cowgirl, her skin was cold to the touch and although she seemed vocal enough I just wasn't that into it. She seemed to enjoy what she was doing, as did I but something about the situation just seemed average, nothing bad, nothing great. After the bell she does have this great little hot water deal by the bed and the clean up was very nice. For the money I may try again and see if it I was just not is the mood I thought I was. I have had worse and better hobby times and like I said the appointment was very, very average.

Do you recommend this provider?

In a pinch, on a budget? Yes Looking for an ATF? Nope