Companion's Handle: Merry Minx
Date of Visit: Mid December
Preferred Method of Contact: Email or website...merryminx.com
Phone Number: She provides after screening
Email Address: Merryminx@safeoffice.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25478-Merry-Minx
City, State: San Antonio, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: DFK, bbbj, daty, k9, double pussy penetration, cof. All activities were done on Merry. No M on M activities took place.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: $$$$
Approximate age of Companion: Merry 30s, male friend 40s
Hair Color and Length: Merry: short brown hair. Friend: shaved bald
Smoking Status: No smoking
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Merry has a nice thin figure with some very nice curvy hips. Her ass looks so good when she is bent over you cant help but slap it. Nice B cup tits with responsive nipples and shaved pussy that's feels and tastes so good.

Friend: Average build but trimmed with some muscle tone. About 5'7" and thick nice length cock. Very easy to talk to and was very laid back
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Fuck yes!

Public comments:
I have done MFM sessions in the past but they were in Real World situations. I enjoy them and when talking to Merry learned she has a friend that helps her out with MFM sessions. The chemistry between them is amazing and make the experience so much fun. No stress, no uncomfortable tension, just two guys wanting to fuck the shit out of a hot girl! And she absolutely LOVES the attention from two guys!

If you have ever been curious about a MFM session, I highly recommend Merry and her friend break you in. I enjoyed it and will do it again!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.