City: KC, MO
Area/Address: In the city
Appointment type: Incall
Provider category: Independent
Activities: bbbj, cfs, mish, dg
Session Length: 1/2 Hr
Fee and amount paid: $
No up-sell or tipping
Description: Dark hair, past her shoulders, around 5'4", a few extra lbs...but not bad at all. I am usually picky about this, but it was no problem. Her pic is accurate. Not shaven.
Hair: Dark, past shoulders
Race: White
Fragrance: Fresh and natural
Smoking: don't know
Recommend: Yes
Comments Section:

I've been seeing alot of the $100 girls in Topeka, and I thought I'd do a review on one of the better ones. Heidi had a good attitude, was well groomed, and was an overall good time. I was at her door literally 10 minutes after calling her. She looked just like her pic, and a little familiar (she has danced it Topeka, it turns out). It was a little uncomfortable getting undressed, since she is somewhat new at this, but we got that taken care of. Then the question - what do I like. I replied that I was an oral person. She then dutifully gave me an extended bbbj. After a while, she asks if I want something else. I move her to mish, and we go at it, with some light kissing. I then suggest dg, which she really got into. When we were done, she didn't get up to do clean up, so neither did I. We lay there for a few minutes and chatted. After a while I started getting dressed. I noticed a curious thing - she positioned herself between me and the door - I think to make sure I didn't dash out of there. Well I got dressed, laid out the toll, and was on my way. Overall a low hassle setup, and good time for the fare.