Trying this again, still can't figure out how to cut and paste, and no time to learn.
Date: 3/24/09
Provider: Marley Monroe
Phone: will give after screening.
Email: best way to contact, "marleymonroe59@gmail.com"
URL/website: she has one, but email or catching her on here is easier.
City: Austin
State: Texas
Area: 290/I35
Appt. type: Incall
Provider type: Independent
Activities: LFK, DFK, breast worship, digits, BBBJ, and YEE HAW RIDE EM COWGIRL! CFS
Session length: 1 hr
Fee: $220, nice special!
Paid: $220
Tipping/upsell: Hell naw
Hair length, color: dirty blonde, past shoulders
Race: Caucasian
Body: Hot! Sporting new tan lines down below, all over tan up top. She is still a good full, natural D cup. Nice, nice butt cheeks to squeeze, she has lost probably 15 lbs in the past month or so, she looks great. Pretty face too.
Attitude: Sweet and sexy
BCD: I know REB will probably chastise me for reviewing the same girl in about 2 weeks, but here goes anyway. I had a cancellation last Friday, so I went back to an old reliable, or young reliable I should say. Last time a very tired & stressed TGFBI just laid back and enjoyed the BBBJ. This time, a still very tired & stressed TGFBI was fueled with vitamin V, so he jumped on it! I tried a new technique of taking it like an hour or two beforehand, and it seems to work even better. I burst in the door, a quick hug and kiss, jumped in the shower, then jumped on Marley. She said wow, you sure are horny today! Being the gentleman I am (ha!) I gave her the requisite 3-5 minutes of foreplay, she started on the BBBJ, and I hollared out, hold up, today its all about the fucking! So she covered me up, saddled up, then started bucking! Yee haw, that girl can RIDE too! She told me she hadn't fucked in two weeks and I believe it! She pretty much tore my ass up! I tried to grab those hips to slow her down, but no dice! I gave up trying to keep up and just laid back and enjoyed her piston-like pumping. A beat up old fat man like me can't last too long with a hot 24 year old jumping up and down on him, but I did beat 8 seconds! After I was spent, we laid back and chatted a bit, I got there a little late so unfortunately not enough time for seconds, too damn busy now anyway.
Recommendation: Hell yes, saddle up and go see if you can hang with this hot young philly.