Date: 3-12-09
Provider: Alana Nicole
Phone or Pager: 214-264-9570
Email Address: sexi_lilmama18@yahoo.com
City: South of Dallas (outcall)
Area: my hotel
Appointment Type: Outcall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: GFE +++; LFK, DFK, Massage, DATY, BBBJ, RUSSIAN, MPCFS, and any other acronym you can think, besides GREEK
Session Length: 90 min
Fee: $$$.75
Total Paid: $$$$
Was tipping or upselling an issue?: No

Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Long, curly blonde
Race: Mixed
Provider`s Face and Body: Face is adorable; very innocent looking/sweet. Body is curvy where it should be, nice, natty boobies and an ass to compliment.
Perfume/Fragrance: Natural
Smoking Status: Not sure

Where did you hear about this provider? Old friend
What was her attitude like: High energy, easy going, very sexy

Comments:
Alana, for me, is perfect. She is very easy going with a great peronality. We both were at ease were "ourselves" during the session. The session started off with some chit chat, followed by me giving her a massage at my request. Before too long she pulled out the handcuffs and whipped cream. It was varsity blues all over again! She performed one of the best BBBJ I've had and I answered with some DATY. This turned into some high energy DOGGIE and then led backt to oral, back to MPCFS.

Some key notes:

1. She loves clitoral stimulation
2. When she O's back off, don't be "that guy" and keep on; she's sensitive afterwards
3. Kiss her neck

In summary, this chic is awesome. I'm officially done with hobbying (at least with new ladies), but I will continue to see Alana. She really is the girlfriend I wish I had.

Jasser