I was wandering around the Emrald Ilse last night dreaming of a good time with an atf who has flown the coop ( yes Ary).

I didny want to drive too far south since I live in Addison so I truned off 35 at Royal.

First stop was Smile. I prefer petite with natural breasts. The girl that answered the door had a face of 5 and a body of 7. I told her I would like to see who is available. She said just me and one other girl who is busy. I'll come back (of course I won't)

From there I went across the street to Passion where I recently ment a half Chinese , Half Thai girl named Lucy. Her ass was EPIC , not in size but in quality.

I went in the door and again not being impressed by the person who answered , I ask who was availalbe. One other girl came out and I asked was Lucy still there, they said works tomorrow so I left.

next stop was the door to the right the BLUE STAR

I go up and when I am let in once again I ask to see who is avaiable.

I shit you not , 9 , freaking 9 girls appeared!!!!

I dont know the circumstances of the crowd that was there but I did find a 4 foot 9 petite shorty with enhanced boobies.

As an overview the crowd looked to be between 7-9 on the face and being young looking thai girls 8-9 on body.

I think there was only one girl there with natural breats who I would usually take but the petit chick was just too awsome to pass up and she did not dissappoint.