Total Paid:$$.6
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue?no
Was the Description you were given accurate?yes
Hair Color and Length:blond mid-length
Race: Caucasian
Perfume/Fragrance:light vanilla
Smoking Status:yes but no odor.
Where did you hear about this provider:cl and maxx
Provider`s Body:5'5", 120#, 36d some tats non-distracting. Beautiful face, she is upscale in every sense of the word.
What was the Provider's Attitude like?shy at first but whoa did she ever warm up!
Would you recommend this Provider? Hell Yes
Comments:After many attempts I finally spoke to her at set up an appointment on Saturday night. She met me outside the hotel and let me in. She was dressed in tight pants, pumps and a sexy top. Looked like she was going to the club. We arrived in her room, got to know each other a bit and then jumped right in. Her breasts were perfect and had very sensitive eraser-nips. I performed daty for about 25 minutes not realizing the time She tasted so good and was so responsive I lost track of time I guess. Soon after it was a bbbj to die for. i had to stop her it was so good. She paid much attention to the fellers and pretty much every other part of my chest as well. Time was a wastin so she rode me in cg and could hold off no longer. We cleaned up, chatted a bit and I was off into the night grinnin ear to ear. I am for sure coming back for a return engagement asap. The hour flew by and I didnt get to do everything. But I will be ready next time as she will too.