Da greats vote unanimously goes to the four seasons bar and restaurant, with a close second going to brasserie 19 although I haven’t been there in a while( thanks to the construction). I have literally met some chicks at both places at the 200 an hour and half rate that renewed my faith in the hobby. When I was on the outs here those two places were my main hangout spot and brasserie 19 has some of the best wine prices in town, but the amount of providers and beautiful at that is at the four seasons and some even have a room there. You got to be real careful, but there is poon to be had. Da great has about 4 really nice suits so when I go there I usually don those with some nice socks and freshly shined Allen edmonds. I top that off with a borrowed presidential diamond embezzled Rolex from my bosses watch collection and an elegant pinkie ring. Chicks are surprised because of how elegant I look and how eloquently I talk and I have a tatted face. So what are you’ll favorite local spots to pick up providers or possibly to pick up customers? Tooodlez....