I've been lurking for awhile waiting for my divorce to finalize. Im basically new to the hobby since i haven't participated in it since i was a young man in my 20s (more than a few years ago). I have a few questions and think this is the right forum to post them. Let me know if that's not the case. Thanks!

- Is there a list of newbie-friendly providers anywhere on the site? I've identified a few by browsing posts but wondering if there is a list available or searchable. I used to lurk on Eccie a few years ago when i thought i was going to get divorced and there was a thread there that seemed to be maintained back then.

- What should i expect with a newbie screening? I completely understand and agree that a companion would need to screen someone like me w/o references for their safety but i would also like to stay as private as possible. Curious what i should be prepared for.

- What is the protocol for tipping? I'm typically a good tipper when i receive good service and i think that should apply here as well. I don't want to tip before the session in case the service is average or weak but would definitely want to tip for good service. Do i just hand her cash after the session or is there another way i should handle that?