Hair Color and Length: Dark hair past her shoulders
Race: Chinese
Perfume/Fragrance: Clean and fresh
Smoking Status: Non smoker
Where did you hear about this provider: Fellow ASPD friend
Provider`s Body: Friggin gorgeous, Natural B’s, guessing about 5’4”
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Like a girl friend
Comments:
A good friend passed on the name of this spa to me and I decided to check it out. My friend had recommended a particular lady but she was busy so I went with Amy. Amy said the door fee was 60 and the tip was 100. I normally tip AFTER the massage but this was not the case this time and it turned out not to be an issue.

She took me back to the room and helped me get undressed for the table shower.
She warmed up the table with hot water and I laid down face down. After cleaning my back side she motioned for me to flip and she washed the front. Special attention was paid to JR and the boys. Then she started a little bbbj and tb there on the shower table. It took me by surprise and that’s when I knew I was going to have a good time. After about 5 minutes of this she dried me off and we went back into the room.

Never did get a massage, we spent the remaining time on the table kissing, touching, DATY, more bbbj and t-bagging and finally Asian CG. I was spent and it was the best 160 I have spent in a long time. This place is very clean and accommodating.

Side note: I ended up seeing Amy 2 times, I also saw 2 other ladies 2 times each. I’ve hesitated doing reviews of these ladies because I really didn’t want this place to become too popular if you know what I mean. Two of the ladies have rotated out. What impresses me about the place is the stable of nice girls they keep. I will continue to go back.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? YESSSSSS