Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
I know you aren’t talking to me!

Yeah this thread was pointless. This great majority white town will be protected.

Just like every other city in which white neighborhoods will be protected and public transport will be cut off in a moments notice and a curfew will be instated and low income ppl will have to scramble to get home fast and not get yanked out their car and tazed on national tv for trying to go home safe.

Again! POINTLESS!!! Lol
I mean I really wasn't. I have you on ignore because your vitriolic freak outs are not worth listening to. The only reason I even knew what you were saying is because someone else kept responding to you with quotes. What you think white people are never affected by police brutality and over reach?

Which brings me to...

Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
The fight is supposed to be between the citizens and the powertripping tyrants that abuse us all. The spin doctors ability and apparent success �� in turning it into a civil war makes me sick. Nothing will ever change fighting each other and THAT is exactly what THEY want ����
Bang on. Every demographic in the nation whether it be political, racial, age, gender or anything else all thought what happened to George Floyd was a crime, everyone thought the guy who did it should be prosecuted and that is exactly what's happening to him. But nooo... now it's about black and white and not civilian and cop.

Jasmine: Talking to you absolutely is pointless. You don't want to have discussion. You don't want to reach consensus or agreement. It's either complete capitulation to your position or you start flipping out. So why should anyone bother? Only people who already agree with you are going to go along with that and eventually they just get tired of getting yelled at.