I'm excited to make Houston a regular tour stop.

I have just noticed a few things and maybe some of you sexy locals can help me out.

As a traveling girl it's hard to justify a trip without having pre-bookings. Pre-booking a date with me allows me to focus on you 100% without distractions of screening others and having to juggle all of the behind the scene business owner responsibilities that come along with touring.

I have had plenty of people over the past year tell me to save their number for when I decide to make a trip. So I have stayed in contact.

However, when its go time.....crickets. Then the day after I'm scheduled to come home I get flooded with messages of gents wanting to book. Its happened twice.

If you want quality traveling ladies to visit. You have to be the quality gentleman.

It takes time and money booking upscale places and making sure we have everything we need. I'm not the type of provider that just hops in my car and leaves. I have to plan my trips out due to owning a seperate business out of here.

Guys complain about ladies asking for deposits but I'm understanding now why its come to this.

Guys do you get nervous and back out?

Ladies pointers to get Houston guys to follow through?