Companion's Handle: N/A
Date of Visit: 12/21/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: SMS Text
Phone Number: 9722947801
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eros.com/texas/austin/fi...56877.htm?wn=1
City, State: Austin, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Very little touching,CBJ, Restricted CFS (missionary), no kissing.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
Donation: $300
Approximate age of Companion: 25
Hair Color and Length: Below shoulders, brunette
Smoking Status: Can smell from the breath that she is a smoker but she claims to be a non-smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
Companion Description: Very nice body, ok face. MM tits.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Hell No!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Not at all

Public comments:
This was a total rip off. Paid $300. I found her on Eros and I have used Eros for a long time but never encountered any provider like her. She has a great body but wouldn't let me touch her so what's the fucking point? She is a smoker but she said she isn't but I could smell from her very breath. She took my money the moment I put the envelope out and stashed it away and then the real bitch came out and started putting out the list of rules like a military person. No kissing, no excessive touching, no squeezing her tits, no touching her clit, no licking and the list goes on.

I just walked out 20mts into the 1hr session. In my 15+ years of being a hobbyist, this is my first ever ripoff experience. She has a friend Scarlet Rose and she might be the same kind so stay away from both guys. Driving back home I was feeling very bad but I learned my lesson. Next time, I will ask all the questions of what's included and what's not before I take my money out. I don't want any of my fellow hobbyists to have this pathetic experience in their hands so letting you all know. Be careful guys, don't get ripped off!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.