Every year since 2016 I've been donating blankets with some toiletries & passing them out to fellow community members who are in need (homeless). Little bit of info incase your wondering if im legit about giving back. If u look at EC site u can check out my info.. In previous years I've done back 2 school supplies before as well as toys for tots. I may not have it all but I give back to those in need year around.

So with that being said we all have noticed how the temperature in Texas are starting to cool off & making it chilly for those who do not have jackets & let alone a blanket. I am asking you to open your hearts & donate any kind of blanket that is easy to travel with. 99c only store in SA have several locations and fleece blankets that are $1.99 . Walmart has fleece blankets on SALE for $1.50, I also saw that family dollar and Dollar general have some as well. If u go on Saturday & if u have the app to those stores you can get -$5.00off your purchase.. Now as to when i do pass them out i usually put toothbrushes, toothpaste, triple antibiotic ointment, bandaids,pads , & snacks that are easy for them to eat. So your welcome to donate any of these items as well. I will be passing all of these items out on the 23rd OF DEC in downtown San Antonio & around few other areas. Then day after xmas & throughout the next month or so.

PM me if you are interested in donating.
Location of drop off is 410 & ih10 area.
I can also meet you if you need me to.
Anyone who donates any item it doesn't matter if its $5.00 worth or 40$ worth u will get a special for your next visit w/ me. 💋

Thank you & stay warm lovers & friends.