Honestly I tend to look for specials here and there. I have my go to provider but due to business goals I don't always spend so much hobbying. Because of that, I like to explore what's out there and see who else can compete with who I consider MY ATF. Specials help me see that because as someone mentioned if the service is bad then it isnt a big loss. If I am flipping the same as my ATF and have a much lower level of service.....I start to only see her. I dont see a difference in the women that offer specials but you should not be a newbie asking for top dollar. I understand you are allowed to value yourself whatever but don't complain when you don't get visitors. I've seen some of you make us feel at home...offer food...drinks....good talks...go over the time and not clock watch...and overall good and not letting your date schedules cross. While for the same you get clock watchers, pillow princesses, CBJ(you're entitled to what you offer and I'm not making fun of it, just understand BBBJ will trump CBJ all day), and just lower service in general.

There's a provider for everyone but the key things to seeing more visits is location, consistency, level of service, your appearance vs the last time they saw you, etc.

I like to use Chick-fi-la vs McDonalds as an example. Even though I dont eat out much but when I do...there's times I just want a quick meal. I pick McDonald's for the specials and the $1 drinks. I don't always get a good sweet tea or nicely made sandwiches but I have got good service enough to know they can and keep going. I will always pick Chick-Fi-la because I have never got bad service from them but the meals can get high. Due to my fun budget, I may not be able to wait for your great $300 service so your $200 intro or only for return visitors might make me see you at regular price, then jump on your 200 when I can and continue to see you. Overall I think most newbies should be no more than 200 an hr until they get established to go higher. I've been with my ATF since she only had a few reviews and trust me, shes only got better and I don't complain at paying her higher rates!