Quote Originally Posted by Mr.0bvious View Post
Hold on... let me turn on rant options.

<RANT FONT= ON>

Ladies,

I can't begin to express my frustration in this area. So many ads say provide 2 or even 3 references for screening. And that is required to be provided on first PM or contact. Yet, it took me over 10 days reaching out to several (five actually) trying to just get two to respond for me. I even confirmed with the providers I saw I could reach out to them for a reference, "Oh sure babe..." What bull shit. Also, I don't see many ladies over the course of a few months so the recent thing makes it even more a challenge.

I have been on this board for a while and have been on the other board for even longer. If I was a threat to harm anyone, don't you think that would have surfaced after so many reviews/encounters? You can confirm me with a PM and the same number I have used for years.

Final thought: This game must be really fun and work or so many would not be playing it.
<RANT FONT = OFF>

No providers were harmed in the making of this message.
This is why I ALWAYS respond to reference requests. I don’t care how long it’s been. I do let the girls know (it’s been a while) that way they know to do their due diligence before scheduling an appointment. But at least they hear back from someone who has met with that client.

Some of these girls are so money hungry that they think that not answering to a reference request will get the client to come back and see them when in fact the opposite will happen. No one wants to go back to someone that is ONLY available to them when they are booking an appointment with them.

I have had a couple of girls completely ignore my requests and turn around and contact the client asking them to book them instead! To me that is crazy. I could never see myself begging a client to come see me. ESPECIALLY after he has inquired another provider.