Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: 3 dances
Length of Visit: 3 Dances
Donation: $60
Approximate age of Companion: 25
Hair Color and Length: Long (down to her ass) long and black
Smoking Status: I couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: One of the best bodies I've seen in a while at a club. Nice, firm body, round and firm ass, round fake tits, beautiful face.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I was at The **** to see a young lady I met at a local breastaurant. As I walked in, it was a quiet Tuesday, I immediately got the attention of a number of ladies. Granted, I had just come from a business dinner and was dressed very well. Br***a grabbed my hand and walked with me over a table giving me "Fuck Me" eyes the whole way. A friend joined us and I had two beautiful ladies on either side.

At the table I ordered a round for us and we started talking. Br***a rubbed my leg as I ran my hand up and down her legs, she found Jr a few moments later and gave him a hello squeeze. Her friend got equally friendly and soon both had their tits out of their tops and they took turns sitting on my lap while we talked. Br***a has a great body and was happy to show it off. The young lady I had came to see was off talking to another guy...more on her in another review...so after ten minutes I had Br***a take me over to the corner couches for three dances.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.