Companion's Handle: Squirtin Kirstin
Date of Visit: 10/4/19
Preferred Method of Contact: Text, PM
Phone Number: 909-666-0446
Email Address: kirstinsquirtin@live.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: hhttps://preferred411.com/index.cfm?fx=ProvRef&pid=99063
City, State: Addison, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
Activities: DFK, Body worship, SS, BBBJ, FIV, DATY, squirting, CG, RCG, K9, squirting, mish
Scheduled Length of Visit: 60 min
Donation: 250 (make up special)
Approximate age of Companion: 40 something
Hair Color and Length: Brunette, mid-back
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: 34B-28-38, athletic build, great ass, all proportional, sexy as hell
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Far exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, but bring a raincoat and eat your Wheaties!

Public comments:
I have been hit and missing Kirstin over the past year. Always something to come up and postpone each intended visit. This time I was determined to find out if this legend was what the reviews described. After several delays in connecting on this visit, I finally met her at a nice 4-star hotel in Addison. She came sliding in under the tag as they say to check in and met me in the lobby. We hugged and exchanged greetings like we hadn't seen each other in years.....we never did, but it sure felt nice! Took the elevator up to her room, we each took a quick rinse in the tub and got down to business.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.