Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
It’s pretty clear, at least here in Austin, that the cost of a woman’s time is going up. Or at least the posted prices.

I know one woman who charged $300 per hour three years ago. She changed her name recently and upped her price to $450. But I’m guessing that there are a number of her regulars still paying $300 or less. This appears pretty common.

From another viewpoint, when I started hobbying, and Backpage was my source of information, I was paying $180 per hour, but taking some substantial risks. As I meandered from Backpage through eccie, P411, and now OH2, the quality of women I see has improved dramatically. So has the quality of information about those women. With those improvements in mind, I expect to pay more.

My short hobby life has been tremendously rewarding. So I’m not complaining. But I am and will be selective. I paid $400 for an hour once, and walked away with a little bit of buyers remorse. I have limited resources, so I am a hobbyist with a budget. I have met many women within my budget, and I’ve enjoyed them all. For those that charge more than I can afford, and for those able to pay for it, I harbor no ill will.
If you are going to discuss a ladies rates at least provide a proper shoutout

Hi, I'm Bridgett. I have priced myself in the median range for the Austin/Touring market. I also provide regulars (I prefer the term lovers) with a grandfathered rate as a sort of "thank you" for their continued support. Although, most lovelies pay my new rate out of respect for my content and energy.

^^I already posted this once but it was removed because my website was included? I'm not sure. ♡