Approximate age of Companion: 38
Hair Color and Length: Black and long
Smoking Status: None
Ethnic/Racial background: Native American
Companion Description: See public details
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? She always exceeds
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I don’t write many reviews any more. But some of you newer hobbyists may not be aware of Meadow Love. This review is for you, and her.

I lost count of how many times I’ve seen Meadow Love. She is one of my favorites. She’s a long time member of eccie, P411 and Eros. She joined OH2 seven months ago, but has been very quiet.

Her TCB skills are top notch. She posted Available Now on P411 yesterday morning. I texted her, and by 3:30 I was at her apartment.

Meadow is a very attractive young woman. Tall, slender, jet black hair, and a pretty face that reveals her Native American lineage. She has the firm body tone that all of us would envy. And I swear that the doctor who built her man-mades deserves a Nobel Peace Prize. She’s a well travelled woman of the world, and she carries an engaging, intelligent and witty conversation.

After sharing some drinks and conversation, we retired to her boudoir for another delicious hour. Her IOP is extraordinary. I always leave her apartment with a smile on my face. Anyone can tell that I just got laid.

Apologies for those who like ROS. I don’t do ROS.

If you’ve never had the pleasure of meeting Meadow Love, then get busy.