Companion's Handle: Lucy512
Date of Visit: 9/5/19
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 512-355-6599
Email Address: ?
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...n-l%26%2312806
City, State: Austin, TX
Location: East Austin, run down apartment complex off Springdale
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Nope
Activities: CBJ, Covered Doggie
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour, but only stayed about 14 minutes
Donation: 220
Approximate age of Companion: Older than her photos
Hair Color and Length: Bleach blonde, VERY dark roots
Smoking Status: ?
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Those MAY have been her photos from many years ago. Lots of tattoos, haggard face, nasty
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Nope
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely NOT

Public comments:
Well, I should have known better. The cute photos lured me in... that and the promise of anal and BBBJ at $220 per hour. When I pulled into the ghetto apartment complex, I should have just left. When I walked in the filthy apartment, I should have turned around. When she tried to put on the rubber before she touched me otherwise, I should have dressed and bolted. But no, I'm a fucking dumbass... behold my stupidity:

With Eccie dropping ads and profiles, I decided to checkout OH2. Saw Lucy512's post and decided to roll the dice. (My gambling days are NOW officially over, after this MF skank). I reached out via text, she responded within a day, and we agreed on a date/time. She asked that I text "when I'm on the way" which I did. Of course, that didn't change the fact that I had to wait in the parking lot for 25 minutes while she texted "hang on" and "just five more minutes".

When she finally gave me the apartment number, I headed up and was greeted by an older, nastier, haggard version of the cute girl in the ad post. Again, I should have just turned around and ran. But no (SMH). So I followed her through a filthy, disgusting main room of the apartment with random unassembled furniture everywhere. She led me to the bedroom with a shallow mattress on the floor. I got undressed and she went to the bathroom.

So, picture this scene: I'm naked, laying on the bed, and she comes out with unmatching bra and underwear, removes both, and then grabs her phone, asks "how long"? and sets a timer. You gotta be fucking kidding me. Then she gets on her knees to perform what I thought was going to be a BBBJ (like her ad/post said). Nope, she grabs a condom, opens in and tries to put it onto my semi-erect cock. "What are you doing?" I ask. She says she does BB (everything) but for a $100 upcharge. "What about anal" Another upcharge. Motherfucker.

Alright, this hoodrat skank has my cock in her mouth... it's covered, so it's terrible, but ok, I'm getting hard... maybe I can salvage this thing. Then she starts the whole "deep throat my cock until she gags routine" which I'm not really turned on by, but whatever. So I tell her to stop, that gagging on my cock is not necessary. So, let's see how she does with some doggie. Short answer: not good. Although she's tight on entry, there's no noise, no IOP, no nothing. Godamnit!

So I bang her from behind for about 10 minutes until I get my nut. Off to the bathroom to clean up and then I quickly got dressed. When she comes out after me and sees me dressed, she has a questioning look on her face. I said, "I'm not staying the whole hour. Do you want some feedback?" She gives me this puzzled look and reluctantly says, ok.

I tell her the BBBJ and anal upcharge are complete BS unless her ad says otherwise, and it doesn't. It's fine if that's her policy, but she needs to spell it out so dudes know what to expect. Her response, "yeah, I've heard that before. I think I'm just going to tell when they get here." I say, "well, unless you want more unhappy clients, I think you ought to make your rules clear in your post. Bait and switch is complete BS. You owe it to folks to be honest up front." She's annoyed and says, "So, I guess you're pissed?" I say, "yeah, I'm not real happy." Then she say, "well, fuck off" and flips me off.

Well, that REALLY fucking pissed me off so I head for the door and grab the envelop off the kitchen counter so I can get some of my 1-hour donation money back. She bolts in front of me, tries to grab the envelop, and instead grabs my glasses. We're having this argument that I paid for an hour and that I need some money back, and she's telling me she's got "guys outside who are going to fuck me up" if I don't give her the envelope back.

As much as I wanted to retrieve some/half the donation, I certainly don't need to get roughed up by some hoodrat, gangbangers in the fucking parking lot of a ghetto apartment complex on the east side of Austin. Fuck it, I exchange the envelope for my glasses and exit quickly. Of course, there were no dudes outside waiting for me (just a bluff), but I got out of there as quickly as possible. Stupid stupid stupid. Never again. I've had a few bad hobby experiences over the years, but this may be the absolute worst. Buyer beware.