Years ago in DFW .. on eccie ... there was a thread (not started by me) about kissing ... who is good at it ,,, and who enjoys it!

Not necessarily the same thing. I asked a lady if DFK was available. Her reply was ,,,, "if you are good at it ... yes." Put me into her shoes, a bit. Not all of us (gentlemen) are good at things we enjoy; DFK, DATY, ... well ,, pretty much anything and everything. So ... could be YMMV country ... certainly something to bear in mind.

But ... ladies and gents ..... who enjoys it? And who, in their qualified opinion, is good at it? Feel to respond about yourself ... and others if you have a qualified opinion about them. The eccie thread led to me having a memorable session with Daphne Hart ... again, years ago ... but the review is likely still on eccie ... even though she is not.

We can't all be stud muffins ... cramming bunches of acronyms into our visits. Some of us (OK.... me) ... go slow ... enjoy smooching ... saw an ad the other day "cum cuddle fuck me" ... yes, yes ... sounds like something I would enjoy ,... over an extended period of time. Smooching and kissing are ... important to folk like me.

(preparing to take notes)