Companion's Handle: IVIE LUSTT...!!

Date of Visit: 7/27/2019

Preferred Method of Contact: PM her for her number W/ YOUR REFERENCES READY

Phone Number: PM her for her number W/ YOUR REFERENCES READY

Email Address: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....252-Ivie-Lustt

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....252-Ivie-Lustt

City, State: Houston, TX

Type of Visit: Incall

Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes it was...........

Activities: Sloppy BBBJ....... LFK......DATY..... DATO.......CG....RCG......MISH....K9....... Standing mish til

SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT....All over her stomach and tits....................

Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour each time but went over

Donation: 260

Approximate age of Companion: 19

Hair Color and Length: Curly hair black just past shoulders

Smoking Status: Smoker

Ethnic/Racial background: Beautiful Mix

Companion Description: Tall beautiful young girl...... 5'8.... 130lbs.... Toned legs.... nice puffy nipples...... Nice round ASS..!!! Sweet tasty pussy..... Her Hair drives me Nutz!!! I love it.......

Pics speak a thousand words...............

-------------MIRA ------------------------

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Always exceeds my expectations

Would You Recommend this Companion?? ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY

Public comments:
Ivie and I have been friends for a long time now and I know it's been a while since our last meet........... I knew I had to see her again............ And what gent doesn't like to fuck a young 19 year old who has a banging body that dances on occasion..................

Ivie knows her body and sexuality and knows how to use it............. She made me CUM soooo hard I could'nt keep my camera phone in hand....... Lol.......

I got some FANTASTIC visuals of her which I know many of you will enjoy..............

.....Have your references ready gents........... And hopefully you have Access............!!

.............Enjoy.........................!

ANOTHER SLAYER PRODUCTIONS....................!!!!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.