This may be a silly idea, but I like to be well-groomed for my dates, especially my fingertips so that I'm more likely to get FIV privileges. I would also prefer not to stab the ladies with my toenails, so I try to stay trimmed and smooth the best that I can.

Sometimes I'll even go to a spa for a mani-pedi, and there are several in Austin that have packages for guys. You know, we don't need anything fancy, just the basics, so there is a market for us in the spa community. But it's kind of boring, and also a little frustrating if the gal is kinda cute and we want to get frisky.

What I'm wondering is if there are any ladies that have a talent for grooming guys? It would make the process a whole lot more interesting if it was an all-nude session with a foot massage and a happy ending. Might even include manscaping, waxing, etc. and lead to an extended session.

So, ladies, do you offer this service, and if so, what kind of rates apply? Or is this something you might be interested in trying?

And guys, please chime in if you are interested in this too, or if you know of a gal who can rock this.