Thread: SouthernTease4You -- CAUTION - NCNS -- CAUTION

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

SouthernTease4You -- CAUTION - NCNS -- CAUTION

I hate to post anything negative and always try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Those of you who know me will attest to that.
    I was planing on writing a great review on this girl but it sucks I'm having to write this instead.

I understand stuff happens we are all all human but the way we deal with it shows who we really are and what we are capable of.
    "When someone shows you who they really are, BELIEVE THEM"

I'll keep it short and to the facts.
    1. We set up a time at 8:30 pm originally she said 8pm but she was having dinner with her SD and could we make it 8:30pm I said no problem.

2. I'm 1.5 hours one way to meet her (I know I live in BFE) we text back and forth about how far I was and she was very responsive at this point. I leave at 7pm and make good time and arrive at 8:20. I text her when I'm 15 minutes away, then again when I get there. NO Response

3. I text here I've been waiting for almost 20 minutes, then again at 30 minutes. Still NO Response

4. I text her she must be NCNS'ing me and I'm going to leave. Still NO Response. So I leave

5. She texts me back at 4:11 am and says she fell asleep and besides I was late, way after our 8:30pm appointment

6. I text her a screen shot of our text thread with the time stamps, showing clearly I was early. She text me back and says she was asleep by 7pm but the texts didn't show up on her end till 9:03pm and sends me a screen shot and sure enough her screen shot shows 9:03. Which is about the time I sent the last text saying I was leaving. Giving her the benefit of the doubt I guess her phone or text app is screwed up. The reality is, she is reading the last time of the last text, remember she fell asleep at 7pm and didn't wake up till 4am. But like I said I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

7. I point out how her phone is jacked up and I wasted 3.5 hours of my time because she NCNS'd me. I was just looking for an apology and even told her I wanted to give her a chance to apologize and make it right.

8. This is what she replied to me;

Edited and content removed. Posting private communications in public forums is prohibited. Please paraphrase when necessary. -- FIH/staff

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up so you can decide if you want to take the risk with your time with this one or not.

I've blocked her and added her to my ignore list. I Hope my mis-fortune has some benefit to someone and helps someone avoid a frustrating night.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....thernTease4You
    SouthernTease4You Southern Tease4you
    Cheers
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 06-19-2019 at 08:13 PM.
    Sharing is Caring - Don't be stingy