^ dude that's like the epitome of degradation and enjoyment from shaming a female. I mean "slut" or "whxxre" are already very borderline (but sexy with the right person and done the right way if you are both okay with it).

Why would one need to call them a "cumslut". Personally, I don't get it, but if that does it for you and you can find a girl that enjoys it then go for it. More power to you. I just don't understand it.

I can't see how any girl would enjoy that either. Not like actually "enjoy" it. And what's the point if they don't enjoy it? That's how I feel; because I want my partner to enjoy everything as much as I do. Actually that's as important to me as my own pleasure. Dead serious. I don't care if it's paying or not. Either way it's the same to me. I can't see how any girl could really like being degraded in that extreme way. Maybe if you have a really great relationship (hobby or otherwise) and it's just some fantasy thing you are both into that for some reason or something to spice up sex life? /shrug

I think there are plenty of manly, virile ways to speak to a woman in a tantalizing but still sexy domineering way that makes her feel like a "girl" without having to take it to such extremes.