I just experienced something last night that has me a bit on edge!

Last night i did something i rarely ever do and set up a date using a different site (listcrawler), the client had been talking to me all day and at 5pm set up an appointment for 9pm . He asked for hr session (no menu or anything just plainly asked for the hr). Around 8:30 he calls and says he’s on the way and then at 8:45 he calls again and says that he needed to change appointment from hr to hhr and asked how much it was, I didnt question it (my mistake) and simply told him hhr rate he said “OK”...... he then calls at 9:20 (he was late but im not a time freak. I didnt think twice about it) to say he was about to pull in. He gets here, sits down and then says very very clearly “How much for just Head”..... i immediately respond with “No. i dont do that” .. being that ive already gotten in trouble for this I know the drill.. once i told him NO. He started to ask again and offer money but i denied and he got up and walked out. I watched from the window for a few minutes but i never seen him leave and then he called back moments later and was still trying to come back up. I left the hotel ASAP and blocked his number....

Do you guys think i overreacted?? Or did i dodge a bullet? Kind of paranoid now...