Quote Originally Posted by NatSherman View Post
Lol not everything in life is sexism. When a guy hobbys, he sees a provider occasionally. Once a week is probably maximum, but most it takes a couple of weeks before they want to spend money again. A woman who does this as her main job is having sex almost daily with multiple men. It's easier to hide that you're hobbying when you only do it every couple of weeks and it's not going to piss off your spouse as much. It's still pretty bad, but it's kinda delusional if you think it's going to hurt as much as having sex with multiple people every single day. It's really not the same thing, no reason to get offended. Like one provider probably had sex more times in a few months then most hobbyist have had sex in their entire hobbying career. No offense to anyone or anything. You just have to be amazingly sneaky to hide from your partner that you're a provider imo unless you do it very infrequently.
I disagree with your statement. While there are some high volume providers put there, there are equally as many high volume hobbyists. I do this as my main job and I don't see more than 5 gentleman a MONTH, so again, going to have to disagree with you on that point too. I know guys who arent in the hobby who have had sex with over 200 women in their young lives and as a provider, I was at 3 when I started and havent hit the triple digits still, in over a year.
So with that information, you're saying that I am well within the guidelines of not having to tell my significant other about being a provider, right? And the gentleman on the opposite side, should tell their spouses?
How about, if you have session with more than 2 people any given month or 12 people a year, you should have to tell your spouse that you hobby.

I've already stated my personal beliefs on the topic, but to say it's not sexism and to insinuate that the frequency of which one provides is some how a major factor when it comes down to how the spouse would feel, is silly. Have you never heard the saying "if you've cheated once, you've cheated a thousand times?" Dont be offended but it's kind of delusional to think that one cant be just as broken by 1 as another would be with 100.