Well after being a registered user 9 years and 10 months I guess its time to say hello.

I've been a longtime user of eccie and before that aspd. Apparently back when this site started I created an account, but never used it. In fact i do not even remember registering. Over the years, I gravitated over to eccie where I have lifetime membership. Then when "the snap" happened last year and eccie went dark, is when I truly became really aware of this site. I tried multiple times to register during the "dark times" but I never got it to work. In the end Eccie came back shortly after that and I was happy for a bit. However, with all the rule changes I felt it was missing something so was drawn back to this site once again. After contacting support I found out my account was disabled for inactivity and once we got that corrected, I was in.

So, I'm hear now. While I've seen many providers over the years, in the past 3 years I'm mainly focused having a longterm sugarbaby. I've had two over the last three years, but recently broke it off with my latest girl. I still saw a provider here and there and even visited an AMP of two,but its been a long time since I wrote a review. I have never have been a high volume poster as I can only visit these sites when I'm not around the wife, but I promise I will not go another 9 years. I'm am here to stay!!!

Now its time to go get verified. I've got my eye on a few ladies in Fort Worth, but I'm open to suggestions. Will probably posting a my first review within the next 7 days.