ok i know i ask for real world information with my screening, i know this, i offer my home to every one that walks in here. everyone of us providers and hobbiest alike ask and expect Discretion and confindentality be given between both parties. i have kept to my word that ive given to each and every person. but i guess i cant expect that it be the same be given to me....every boundary that i have, has been crossed by someone by a number of people, who like to stay hidden anonymously. everything from my facebook to my child to illegal and unethical questions presented to me in the public eye, but yesterday it was taken way too far. when someone got ahold of my real numberr, and not just called me but called by video chat, that's not in my contact list, that i dont know the face when he left a vid message when i looked at it, i cant pull up a name from the phone number that he called my REAL number from. This is NOT a matter of someone finding out where i live which is my incall, my phone is under my first name that no one knows, about maybe 7 people know my real number, i never use my real number for hardly anything at all, and just less than 2 weeks ago, i googled my numberr, nothing came up, i check this on a regular basis....at the moment i have no idea how this person got my real number.

what this means to me....stupid has no boundaries and dont know what that means, that somebody will go to the extreme and not care. with every precaution ive taken, that no matter where im at, its not just my home that can be in danger but by calling my number im not safe anywhrere. sooo ALLLL of my sense of security i no longer have. i now am in fear, at all times. ive feel like i was violated and raped. im now on guard way more so than i was before, im now lookin over my shoulder at all times. im now susupious about everything and every new person that i come in contact with. what this means is ive taken on a whole different prospective along with persona cuz for me, i dont cower down when im in fear,

what this means for someone wanting to contact me...this means, introuduce yourself when contact is initiated, no matter where the contact is initiated. because im on guard and susupious like i am now...this means, dont cross my boundaries, if you do not like my screening i have in place, dont contact me, cuz guess what, im putting more security measures in place for my safety now. this means i'm not taking this kind of behaviour any longer from anyone. yesterday proved to me that i gave stupid to much benefit of the doubt. now things are alot different for me cuz i now i dont feel safe no matter where i go. this has got to stop....i dont want it to stop when im found dead. this is just how real it has become for me, this is a major secuity breech in my eyes and everyone that has families etc that hobbys whether working it or using it as a luxury, knows this is a line that is never to be crossed.