Quote Originally Posted by Stella Sweets View Post
Totally agree. No matter the duration of the appt we all have REAL LIVES!! I had someone NCNS me Monday. He text HOURS later apologizing saying he got pulled over for speeding and got “spooked” I am still not sure how that even makes sense haha like yes sir, i sent a cop out for you even though i have no idea what you drive just to get you spooked hahha
Doesn't everyone when they get pulled over confess to the cop that I was speeding to go get laid?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanna Turner View Post
Racing stripes on the sheets.... sorry, someone had to say it! Although this has not happened in a couple of months, it's still gross. Now if there is penetration involved with that area of your body, I get it... that is expected... I'm talking about just laying on the bed and leaving marks due to not being clean.
Decided not to touch that one ... today. I shall behave ... this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki7 View Post
Exactly not giving references is one of mine. Specially if the gent gives me the ok to check..I do within a couple hours. I've never had any trouble yet from the lovely ladies ♡♡ but my #1is hygiene. I have a shower so shower is always available together or separately
Shower? Is it Saturday night in Oklahoma?