Concacted the troubled vixxen , not sure if I seen her before when she worked with DJ, so provided refs thur PM and couple days later she sent me her number. Set a early afternoon appt she gave me address and off I went , get to apt complex text am here and no reply for 30 mins , left after maint asked if I needed any help. That's first no call no show that day , went to local store hoping to change my luck and buy lottery ticket lol , which I did win , and phone rang and it vixxen saying she so sorry that her phone acting up and she had to reset it. Ok cool I guess I heard them all before , said she at the mall down street , told her I'd wait for her and stay close by said she broke sandel and was heading home I could come by when she arrived. I figured 30 mins max . Hr and half later I haven't heard from her , so I called hoping she reset her phone from last no call no show , lol she answers and said she not home yet . Oh well first time in my hoppy life 2 no call no show in same day same broken vixxen . Not a courtesy call nothing , no more sorry , just don't give a shit about people's time . That's how there trained with school girls . Guys will still see them so there not out any thing , I've tried to make appts number of times giving maybe something happened , with no reply in return . Now her friend texts me on Wednesday saying she having bday double with vixxen after waking up and reading text I texted bailey Madison back to schedule appt , i had seen bailey the weekend before when she was in town . Nothing special for what I paid , no makeup hair greasy limited menu just plain Jane. She blowing up my phone for this double special so I send both PM and text to make appt Thursday morning . Now crickets from both so there both trash in my book , both have wasted my time. And taken money from some other providers that it was to late to see them . So guys u hear my story of two unprofessional dirty time wasting trash they we deal with . How could the hobby get any worse then this I dont want to know . Have a blessed day I built a bridge and am over it now lol .