Just wanted to say hello to all here. I am new to hobbying and joined this site not too long ago but haven't posted until today. I'm probably not what you'd call a typical male in this lifestyle as I am sexually submissive and love strong minded women who know what they want and are more interested in their own pleasure vs mine. I know that sounds peculiar but that's who I am and what I like and it doesn't matter how I meet a woman at the end of the day it's always about her pleasure.

I'm a white, early 40's professional white male with a full head of brown hair, blue eyes and anything from stubble to a full beard. I live on NW side of Houston and am interested in meeting with the type of woman I described above. I am very much into kink, fetishes, and hope to meet ladies who actually enjoy Femdom and pushing limits.

Also intersted in female/male couples, although I don't know if that's a thing or not on here.

Please PM me if you're newbie friendly and are the type of woman I am looking for.