Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
I don't think I would've done anything differently than you, meaning I wouldn't have sprayed her. Plus, you already had one great experience with her so there might have been a little bit of bonding there. Most of us bond a little tiny bit with anybody we are intimate with, although I'm sure most hobbyists won't admit it. I'll make sure to ask you whenever I decide to look into some pepper spray since you sound like the expert lol.

She might've made off with some money but now she should be out of your life forever. That's worth $150. I try to remind myself that for me it's personal pleasure but for them it's just a "lick". **** are actually at an advantage during the session because they're not really enjoying themselves on the same level as we are, unless they're doing it for free.
true dat..

it actually reminded me of that scene from Gladiator when Maximus is standing with his sword over his vanquished opponent and he's trying to decide what to do. i don't regret what i did sparing the gal some awfulness..

when she said, "Just spray me," I don't think she understood the magnitude of the situation. The product is designed to incapacitate a pissed off, hungry, 1200 pound grizzly at 30 feet away, and i can attest it's highly effective. i had to use it only once, and the entire apartment complex had to be evacuated, while i calmly vacated the premises. i felt like the Joker..