Companion's Handle: Mature Companion (Angel)
Date of Visit: 5/29/2018
Preferred Method of Contact: Email or PM
Phone Number: N/A
Email Address: matureladyfriend@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: maturecompanion.net
City, State: Kansas City, MO
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, Toe Sucking, BW, Breast Worship, Booty Smacking, Nibbling here and there, Canoodling, Convo, Giggling like gals do
Scheduled Length of Visit: 90
Donation: 300 Military discount
Approximate age of Companion: 40s
Hair Color and Length: Brunette, pixie cut
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Tall, beautiful BBW with the most amazing phat ass and juicy tits that were as ample as mine (what a treat to rub boobies!). She has a fetching smile, incredible azure eyes and an overall presence that is just damn sexy. I couldn't keep my hands off of her!
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell to the Yes

Public comments:
Angel is the epitome of a classy, mature provider. She was perfectly manicured, smelled divine, was impeccably clean and her attitude was fun and flirty. Her skills were erotic, slow, sultry and just what this woman needed--to be spoiled rotten by another woman who knows what she's doing. There's just something so sexy about a woman who is a WOMAN--not a girl. She is a must see, fellas.

ROS--Sorry, ladies don't kiss and tell! But someone said if there's not a pic to prove it, it didn't happen. Titty pic attached to prove it. We both laughed when we looked at it--there is a perfect dick-sized space between them! It could have been YOURS in there!