So as the title says women who are HEAVILY tattooed yay or nay?

I at one point almost became a tattoo artist and turned down the apprenticeship but my love of tattoos has never left!

I have unfortunatly noticed its usually strippers, ex strippers, and fake body women who are insanely tattooed and they really don't have a good reputation in alot of corners of the internet.

I am now thankfully seeing more natural women who are sweet with alot of tattoos and thats so my vibe. like I'm sweet and artsy and sensual but fear getting a insane amount of tattoos as
i'm more of a sweet and sensual GFE provider and feel a insane amount of tattos might affect my client base.

This is understanding that I used to have alot of piercings and i for sure got a better response in life once i took them out lol

My standard of beauty is legit tribal tho (growing up and learning about the various native american tribes my family comes from has alot to do with this, like i learned mst people dont get the option to learn native american languages in school and thats CRAZY to me as you got to choose between choctaw, chickasaw and cherokee at the one i went to! ) ,

tattoos piercings wild hair lol but not sure if the GFE guys appreciate ancient tribal goddess vibes!