Not gonna lie, me personally, I don't have the self control lol but I'm doing "Locktober" with some chastity play with a regular, where we meet weekly and he gets released from the cage for edging only, for this entire month. I'm loving it honestly and he is as well. I know how euphoric edging can be, and waiting periods between getting off can make them that much better (yes quick but in the long run but the best finishes). I've been debating on doing some slow, drawn out, edging, teasing appointments throughout November... I'm finally getting into some prostate massage/milking as well which would be a fun addition! Maybe make it a 2 appointment special where you come let me tease you for an hour, then come back a week later for your nut ;) Teasing pictures in between. Chastity belt not required but would hope those willing to give it a go could be trusted to not finish on their own and be able to hold out for that phenomenal finish in the long run. But anywho, is this something yall would find fun?? Could you do it??

I know I couldn't lol but the thought does sound fun