Companion's Handle: Angel Knight
Date of Visit: Earlier This Week
Preferred Method of Contact: Text but I made first contact thru P411 for screening
Phone Number: 214-702-8380
Email Address: Angel_Knight04@protonmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Angel_Knight04@switter also at P411 for Fort Worth
City, State: Fort Worth, The Great State of Texas
Type of Visit: Private incall not a hotel
Was the Appointment On-Time?? She was but I wasn't
Activities: She provides all of the usual regular stuff except I don't know about greek or BDSM.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 45 minutes
Donation: $250
Approximate age of Companion: Early 30's
Hair Color and Length: light brown tied back. probably long
Smoking Status: Unknown
Ethnic/Racial background: White girl
Companion Description: Smallish, about 5'4", 120 lbs. with A/B perky boobs with pencil eraser nipples. Some non distracting tats. Pierced clit. Pictures on Switter are dead on. Noticely firm body but not skinny or boney. Not fat either.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded my expectations.
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, she is a great girl.

Public comments:
I contacted Angel through P411. It seems that, like me, she has been around off and on since ASPD. I'm not sure why I never visited her before. She has a part-time day job so you may have to schedule around that. She is intelligent, friendly, and accommodating. She does not rush. I got tied up in construction traffic and lost on my way to her place so she graciously guided me to a safe landing. I was 20 minutes late but she didn't count it against me. She is a real sweet heart. Look at her Switter account and you will see exactly what she is like.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.