Companion's Handle: TiffanyTreats
Date of Visit: 08/01/23
Preferred Method of Contact: PM, then text
Phone Number:
Email Address: Tiffanytreats7@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-TiffanyTreats
City, State: San Antonio, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Mostly, but that was not the problem
Activities: CBJ, 3 minutes of CG, 2 minutes of DS, HJ
Scheduled Length of Visit: 60 minutes, left after 30 minutes or less
Donation: 300, no tip (obviously)
Approximate age of Companion: 22
Hair Color and Length: Bleached Blonde
Smoking Status: vaped a little in session
Ethnic/Racial background: Polska
Companion Description: 5'11" or so ,very slender, small B/large A, XS brief
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No, no, no. I knew I was taking a risk, but it was worse than you could imagine
Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
Provider was very interested in the $300, and not at all interested in providing any service whatsoever. I asked for a refund as the session ended after less than 30 minutes(my call, I was totally fedup with the BS and the lack of activity), but provider said I threatened her with bad review. It was not a threat, it was just a heads up that she had earned my disdain. When we began she asked if i would leave her a good review, I replied yes, if I had a good time. She said she has gotten many bad reviews, so I guess she is OK with that. This will not be her last bad review.

Tall women are my Kryptonite, and I had been in contact with TT, but I was extremely wary. A new poster (06/03/23) left a good review for her on 07/31, so I took the plunge, much to my detriment The review was of Sexxy Simone, which is another screen name for TiffanyTreats.

One of the most attractive providers I have been with, except she is really not providing. It takes a lot of intentional effort to make such an unpleasant experience, but she was definitely down for it.

She would not do mish, as she had her hair permed and did not want her head on the pillow. Spoiler alert, a permanent wave lasts for six weeks.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.