I sent this to a friend a few weeks ago:

I think the sub amps and Studios with known fixed locations are going to see an uptick in business. I think the clubs are going to see an uptick in business, and an uptick and dancers. I think SekingArrangement is going to take off. And I think the guys who get 7 texts a day saying come see me when the rent is due are going to have their phones blowing up even more. I also think that bacchannel communication is going to increase an important, at least over the near term, but I don't know what form it will take or how the contacts will be established. Just about all of my communicating was done through PM's. I have only about 4 email addresses for clients, and only one for a provider.

Other than seeing a few familiar faces on SeekingArrangement; seeing a few ads in the back pages of FW Weekly, and having a friend whose the kind of guy whose phone blows up with "come fuck me" requests even when the rent isn't due, as well as the kind of guy who's doing quite well on SA, I don't have much idea how clients and providers are getting together these days. I'm sure it's a lot harder for a new girl to get in the business. I've found a couple of providers on Snapchat and have a whole bunch of numbers in my TC Provider List, but, as time progresses, it gets riskier to text someone and ask for an appointment.

Maybe an email group, a la the old TSML from the 90s, is one answer. We had several girls back then who did very nicely and were able to stay UTR just by working with clients from the mailing list.

I did stop by a subAMP a couple of weeks ago. It was better than expected, but not as good in either level or quality as Holistic Hottie for about the same price.

I'm thinking of going the SA route, but there I'm competing even more than in the provider world against guys who have a lot more of whatever it is that the women are seeking, whether it's money, available time, personality, sexual skills, whatever.