Was the Appointment On-Time??
Activities: Lap Dance, CBJ, MISH, Doggy, CG
Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: 200+60 for house
Approximate age of Companion: 25
Hair Color and Length: Silky Black down to lower back
Smoking Status: Does not smoke
Ethnic/Racial background: Colombian
Companion Description: Gorgeous Colombian women with a bubble butt, flat stomach, and large MMs
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I didn't see any reviews for this spa but I saw an ad on Skipthegames and so I figured I would try it out. Sofie greeted me at the door and ushered me into the slightly sketchy looking room but it was serviceable. As of the visit, she said she has only been in Austin for 3 days just coming from Miami. She kept apologizing for her English but she speaks clearly and sultry with her accent. Her choice of music was from late 90s to early 2000s Hip Hop and R&B, which I feel suits her personality as a young and vibrant women. After a mediocre massage she flipped me over, and we did the said activities. She was very accommodating but refused pretty much anything else that was not covered in activities. All in all for a SPA, I felt she was worth my visit and I recommend her to anyone. On the way out I met one of other providers working (of the 3) and she seemed to be just as beautiful but did not catch her name.