Companion's Handle: Abigail Ross
Date of Visit: 8/26/2022
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone call/text
Phone Number: 3343629920
Email Address: Porcelainross@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eros.com/texas/dallas/fi...8822.htm?cat=1
City, State: Dallas, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Showed me her titties & ass. That's it
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
Donation: $5XX
Approximate age of Companion: Mid to late 20s
Hair Color and Length: Black & shoulder length
Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Black/mix
Companion Description: 5'5-5'7 not girl in the pics.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Hell No!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Definitely Not!

Public comments:
To all my fellow mongers please stay away from this girl. I called her to book an incall and she told me her rate was 5Gs. I agreed to meet and when I arrived to the hotel she asked me if I had been with another girl before and knew how "this worked"? I said yeah, which even though im fairly new I had been with 3 other girls. Anyway we chatted a bit, she said she was from cali..blah, blah, blah. I then left $ on night stand and she counted it. I asked if I could hit shower since I came straight from work. She said she doesn't allow anyone to use showers only bathroom. Which has never happened to me before but I was oh well. Then she said to get on bed and relax. So I pulled down my shorts and she said I didnt have to do that just yet. I told her I wanted to so I jumped on the bed and she took off her top and I saw her man made Cs. And she even took off her leggings and I saw her pink panties. At this point I thought we were ready to rock & roll. That's when she said the $500 was only for her booking/company n anything beyond that was dependent on how much I was gonna tip. Red flags immediately went up in my head and I told her I didn't bring any extra cash and that she never mentioned this on phone or text. She asked if I had a cash app but I told I was not going to do that. She also said the tip was in increments of $100, which seemed bogus. She said that I only paid the "company fee" and I asked her for my $ back. She then sez she will call company and I did not want to speak to anyone on the line. I asked her if I could back partial $ and she refused. We went back and forth and I finally left since I was not gonna put hands on her. Please stay away from this scammer/up saler. I learned my lesson and will now ask if the $ I'm about to leave on table is final sale price. Stay safe boys