Companion's Handle: Luciana
Date of Visit: 07/30/2022
Preferred Method of Contact: PM, once references are checked she will give number
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?132907-Luciana
City, State: Houston, Texas
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes, actually a little early
Activities: LFK,DFK,DATY,CG,MIss.,K9
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: 300.00
Approximate age of Companion: 25
Hair Color and Length: Black , shoulder length
Smoking Status: non smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: 5'3" about 110 to 15 lbs. no tattoos or piercings. Really nice MMs( but you can't tell) a beautiful face and incredible ass. She is a very chill, laid back, and cool woman.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Way over exceeded expectaions
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes

Public comments:
This was actually my 3rd visit with Luciana and every time is better than the last. Text her that afternoon to see if she was available for later that evening, she responded almost immediately and said she remembered me so she was looking forward to seeing me again. I arrived a little early to her really nice and safe incall ,so I text to let her know I was there, she told me to come in as she was ready for me. Once inside I went straight to the bedroom where she was waiting in a sexy little dress, she immediately began kissing me as I grabbed that perfect ass of hers. If your not a member trust me she is well worth seeing. If you are a member read on....

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.