Hello fellow hobbyists,

I shamefully admit that I committed the cardinal sin of hobbying—I paid a deposit. I contacted AhyanaJames via her Snapchat, and verified myself. I even went as far as providing my personal ID, which I know is something not many like to do. But she seemed reputable so I did it. She said as I didn't have refs, I needed to send a deposit in order to see her. Again, she has a p411, and ads on multiple sites, so I obliged. I sent her a decent deposit, and then she promptly ghosted me. I requested my deposit back, but she blocked me. That's her scam, she asks for the deposit, once you provide, she blocks you. I have proofs of our chats if any of the admins would like verification.

Now, I admit it was my mistake, I never should have sent the deposit, but my smaller head overcame my bigger one. I just wanted to put this out so the rest of you do not fall for the same scam. I've already scheduled with a much more reliable and trustworthy provider, and I would urge you to do the same

Also, I read the site rules, and there is a no multiple profile policy. Well, AhyanaJames has another one under the name Sexy_Playtime so she can run her scam more often.

Stay safe out there people!